Terms and Condition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions set out in this document (the “Terms and Conditions”) create a binding legal agreement between you, your business, your representatives (collectively, “you” “your” or “Customer”) and Sweep Auto Limited, trading as TradeBid (“we”, “our” or “TradeBid”).
The Terms and Conditions govern your access to the TradeBid System and services and are implied terms and conditions of every agreement that you enter into with TradeBid and with every bidder, buyer and seller of vehicles using TradeBid’s System or services. We may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the amendments on our website at You will be notified of any changes to the Terms and Conditions when you log on to the TradeBid System or access the TradeBid App. By using or accessing the TradeBid System and/or services, you agree to be bound by the then current Terms and Conditions.
- Scope and Purpose. TradeBid provides a real?time live bidding online auction service and related mobile applications and services (collectively, the “TradeBid System” or the “Auction”) for licensed motor vehicle remarketers to list, sell, bid on and buy used motor vehicles (“Vehicles”). By participating in the Auction or accessing the TradeBid System you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as may be amended and/or relocated on the applicable TradeBid website from time to time. Breach of these Terms and Conditions may result in the assessment of penalties, and/or the temporary or permanent suspension of your access to the TradeBid System.
- Definitions. In addition to terms defined elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions, the following definitions apply:
“Arrived” means that a Won Vehicle is grounded at the Seller’s location
“Auto Pay” means an arrangement whereby Customer authorises TradeBid to automatically debit Customer’s bank account (or pre?approved floor plan financing account) for funds owed if payment is not received by 8:00 PM Eastern time the day after the Vehicle is marked “Arrived” in the TradeBid System.
“Authorised User” means the individuals designated by you and approved by TradeBid to list, bid on and/or buy Vehicles on your behalf via the TradeBid System.
“Buyer” means the Customer who purchases a Vehicle via the TradeBid System.
“Delivered” means a Vehicle that has been picked up from the Seller’s lot by Buyer and has been marked as such in the TradeBid System.
“Seller” means the Customer who lists a Vehicle for sale via the TradeBid System.
“Web Information” means all information and materials displayed on or accessible via links from the TradeBid websites including, without limitation.
“Won” means a Vehicle that, upon being marked Arrived, the Seller has committed to sell to the top bidder and has been marked as such in the TradeBid System.
- Customer Eligibility. Our Auction sales are intended for professional Vehicle remarketers only. You represent and warrant that you are a licensed retail or wholesale dealer of Vehicle(s) and/or a business that is otherwise legally eligible to purchase or sell Vehicles at wholesale auto auctions. You agree that these Terms and Conditions shall apply to all transactions conducted by you and your Authorised Users on the TradeBid System. TradeBid reserves the right to refuse access to the TradeBid System or any service or feature provided by TradeBid to anyone who breaches these Terms and Conditions or otherwise interferes with or violates TradeBid’s rights or the rights of others.
- Reserve Auction. Unless otherwise indicated, all Vehicles offered for sale are subject to a reserve price. If bidding does not reach the reserve price, the Seller may elect to decline all bids and/or withdraw the Vehicle listing from the TradeBid System.
- Registration. TradeBid reserves the right to restrict Customer’s access to the TradeBid System and to withhold amounts or vehicle release forms for Customers that have not completed TradeBid’s complete registration package. You and your Authorised Users will be issued unique usernames and passwords to access the TradeBid System. You are liable and responsible for all actions, omissions and any failure to act of your Authorised Users. You represent and warrant that all information that you provide to TradeBid is accurate and complete and that you will notify us in writing of any changes to the information provided. You hereby authorise TradeBid to share the information you provide to us (including, without limitation, financial information) with TradeBid Partners. You agree not to give anyone access to the TradeBid System other than your Authorised Users.
- Ownership. You acknowledge and agree that the TradeBid System, related services, Data and Web Information (as defined below), including all copyright and rights to patent, industrial design and trade mark protection, trade secrets and all other intellectual property rights (collectively, the “TradeBid IP”) are owned by TradeBid or its licensors and are protected by Irish and international intellectual property laws and treaties. Subject to the limited rights of access expressly granted hereunder, TradeBid reserves all rights, title and interest in and to the TradeBid IP. No rights are granted to you other than the limited rights expressly set forth in these Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge and agree that you do not own, and shall not acquire, any right, title or interest in the TradeBid IP and that, if necessary, you agree to perform any acts that may be reasonably necessary to transfer or confirm ownership of any right, title, and interest in or to the TradeBid IP.
- Licenses. It is your responsibility to acquire, provide and maintain at your own expense licenses for all software, hardware, equipment, connections, facilities, services and other supplies necessary for you to access and use the TradeBid System.
- Permitted Use. You agree that you will use the TradeBid System solely for your internal business purposes and will not: (i) license, sublicense, sell, resell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, time share or otherwise commercially exploit or make the TradeBid System available to any third party, other than to your Authorised Users or as otherwise expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions; (ii) send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws; (iii) send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, including material that violates third party privacy rights; (iv) send or store malicious code or viruses; (v) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the TradeBid System or the Data contained therein; or (vi) attempt to gain unauthorised access to the TradeBid System or its related systems or networks. You further agree that you will not (i) modify, copy or create derivative works based on the TradeBid System ; (ii) frame or mirror any content forming part of the TradeBid System; (iii) reverse engineer or decompile the TradeBid System ; (iv) access the TradeBid System in order to (A) build a competitive product or service, or (B) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the TradeBid System ; or (v) permit or authorise any third party to do any of the foregoing. You agree that all Data transmitted by you through the TradeBid System will be free from malicious software, including viruses, worms, Trojans, software that bypasses normal authentication mechanisms or exploits or attacks software security or any software or data designed to disable, modify or damage the TradeBid System. You will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the TradeBid System. You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on TradeBid’s information technology infrastructure.
- Sharing of Username/Password. Sharing or lending of usernames or passwords is strictly prohibited. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of the usernames and passwords issued to you and your Authorised Users. You will be liable and responsible for all actions, omissions, failures to act, and transactions conducted with the username and password issued to you or any of your Authorised Users. You will immediately notify us in writing of any unauthorised use of a username and password.
- Compliance. You represent and warrant to TradeBid that: (a) you and your Authorised Representatives are in compliance with and shall comply with all laws and regulations that apply to your business; and (b) you and your Authorised Representatives have secured and will maintain all permits, licenses and governmental approvals required to operate your business including, without limitation, as required to access and participate in the TradeBid System. We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend your access rights and/or the access rights of any of your Authorised Users at any time. Breach of these Terms and Conditions may result in the permanent or temporary suspension of your right to access the TradeBid System.
- Credit History. You hereby authorise TradeBid or its authorised agent to: (a) investigate your credit history, including obtaining, from time to time, credit history reports of your principals and Authorised Users (collectively, the “Credit History Reports”), and (b) share the Credit History Reports and related information with TradeBid’s Partners.
- Electronic Signatures. You will permit TradeBid to capture your signature in electronic or digital form. You hereby authorise TradeBid and the TradeBid Partners to apply your electronic signature to documents necessary or incidental to your use of TradeBid’s services, including, without limitation bills of sale, odometer disclosure statements, invoices, acknowledgements, approvals, and title documents. You agree that your electronic signature is intended to authenticate the document to which it is applied and shall have the same force and effect as a manual signature.
- TradeBid’s Role. TradeBid is a provider of online auction and vehicle appraisal software services. We do not own tthe Vehicles listed for sale via the TradeBid System. TradeBid is neither the Buyer nor the Seller of the Vehicles listed for sale. Rather, TradeBid provides software services to facilitate the exchange of Vehicles between Buyers and Sellers. TradeBid does guarantee payment to the Seller provided that the Seller has complied with its obligations under these Terms and Conditions and provides TradeBid with original Vehicle ownership documents within 48 hours of the date the Vehicle is marked Arrived in the TradeBid System. TradeBid does not guarantee the accuracy of information regarding Vehicles listed for sale via the TradeBid System. As a sophisticated commercial party, you are expected to satisfy yourself regarding the condition and value of the Vehicle and the terms of sale before bidding. TradeBid is not a party to the Vehicle sale contract, but is a third party beneficiary of the contract, entitled to the parties’ performance and to seek legal remedies for the parties’ breach. You agree that any legal claims arising out of a transaction will be between you and the other party (either Buyer or Seller) in the transaction and not against TradeBid or any TradeBid Partner. TradeBid makes no representation, warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of the appraisal, description, equipment, warranty, service policy, title, history, odometer reading or disclosures pertaining to Vehicles offered for sale via the TradeBid System.
- Fees. In consideration of access to the TradeBid System, you agree to pay TradeBid and TradeBid Partners (as applicable) all fees and charges assessed by TradeBid and/or the TradeBid Partners for access to the TradeBid System and services provided by TradeBid Partners (collectively, the “Fees”). Fees are subject to change without notice. You agree that TradeBid may deduct the Fees and any other amount owing by you to TradeBid or a TradeBid Partner from any amounts that may be payable to you including Vehicle sale proceeds. The purchase price of the Vehicle, service charges, plus all applicable taxes and Fees payable by Buyer in connection with a transaction is the “Total Payment Amount.” All Fees not deducted from the sale proceeds are due and payable within seven (7) days after the charge is posted to your online account.
- Security Interest/Hypothec. Customer hereby grants to TradeBid a continuing security interest and hypothec in all Vehicles purchased by Customer through TradeBid and in all Customer Vehicles that are in the possession, custody or control of TradeBid or a TradeBid Partner, wherever located, and all proceeds from the sale thereof to secure payment of all Fees, debts, liabilities and obligations of Customer to TradeBid or a TradeBid Partner. If Customer fails to pay TradeBid or a TradeBid Partner any amount when due, TradeBid and TradeBid Partners will be entitled to exercise the rights and remedies of a secured creditor as such rights and remedies may be provided by statute, common law, equity or otherwise. Despite any alleged competing security interest in the Customer’s Vehicles which may be asserted by a third party, Customer acknowledges that as between Customer and TradeBid, the security interest will be enforceable as to any listed or purchased Vehicle, and TradeBid shall be entitled to all of the rights and remedies of a secured party as provided by law, including but not limited to the right of self?help repossession. Notwithstanding any other language in these Terms and Conditions, if Customer defaults in any obligation imposed upon Customer in conjunction with any TradeBid transaction, Customer agrees that TradeBid shall be entitled as third party beneficiary of the sales contract to enforce against Customer all legal and equitable remedies available to “Seller” or “Buyer” of goods, as appropriate to the particular transaction.
- Bidding Process. Please see our online user guides and best practice guides posted in the FAQ area of the TradeBid website. If you do not understand the bidding process, please ask one of our customer service representatives to assist you.
- Know Your Purchase. All Vehicles listed for sale on the TradeBid System are used vehicles. Most used vehicles have defects, flaws and/or wear and tear. Please allow for this in your bidding. Buyers should review all Vehicle information made available to them before bidding including appraisals, photographs, videos, Seller’s notes, and Vehicle History Reports. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to verify the condition and history of the Vehicle within the applicable arbitration period.
- Risk. TradeBid assumes no liability for loss or damage to Vehicles listed on the TradeBid System. TradeBid does not provide insurance coverage for Vehicles.
- Post?Sale Inspection Services. Customer may request that a post?sale inspection be performed on a Vehicle by contacting TradeBid or selecting this service on the applicable section of the TradeBid website. All post?sale inspections are subject to the terms and conditions associated with the type of inspection selected.
- Transportation. For all Vehicles sold through the TradeBid System, TradeBid will arrange transportation on Buyer’s behalf. TradeBid and the TradeBid Partners provide this service for a Fee and as a convenience for Buyers; however, TradeBid and the TradeBid Partners do not warrant or otherwise endorse the services provided by third party transportation companies. Buyer agrees to the terms in this Section:
- By electronically or verbally requesting transportation services for a specific Vehicle, Buyer authorises and directs TradeBid or a TradeBid Partner to arrange the transportation of such Vehicle on Buyer’s behalf with a third party carrier.
- Buyer will pay TradeBid or the TradeBid Partner the transportation charges as shown on the applicable webpage or as otherwise communicated to Buyer on or before the payment due date. Transportation will not be arranged until Buyer has paid all Fees including all transportation charges.
- Any delivery dates provided are estimates only. Neither TradeBid nor the TradeBid Partners guarantee that the Vehicle will be delivered within the indicated timeframe and are not liable for any costs or losses associated with the late delivery of any Vehicle.
- Risk of loss for a Vehicle remains with the Seller until the transportation company picks up the Vehicle from the Seller’s location, at which point the risk of loss for the Vehicle is transferred to the Buyer. If the Vehicle is damaged in transit, TradeBid or TradeBid Partner will, as a convenience to Buyer, use commercially reasonable efforts to assist Buyer in making a claim against transportation company or its insurer, but neither TradeBid nor TradeBid Partners are liable for any damage that occurs to the Vehicle in transit or any other liability or claim that may arise or relates in any way to the transport of the Vehicle. TradeBid and TradeBid Partners are not responsible for prosecuting a claim against the carrier or its insurer on Buyer’s behalf.
- Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless TradeBid and TradeBid Partners and each of their officers, employees, and agents from any and all claims, expenses, losses and costs associated with any personal injury, property damage or delay, that may occur or that relates in any way to the transportation of Vehicles.
- Post?Sale Inspection. All Buyers are strongly encouraged to arrange for a post?sale inspection of all Vehicle purchases. If a Vehicle sale is cancelled due to arbitration, TradeBid may, in its discretion, limit the losses recoverable by Buyer (including Vehicle transportation costs) on any Vehicle sold without a post?sale inspection.
- Vehicle History Reports. Vehicle history reports from an accepted industry source regarding the history and condition of a vehicle (“Vehicle History Reports”) are required on all Vehicles listed for sale on the TradeBid System. TradeBid is not responsible for the accuracy of Vehicle History Reports. Vehicle History Reports must meet the following minimum standards:
- Insured claims history of Accident Repair from each country where Vehicle has been registered including claim amount;
- Ownership and registration history;
- Vehicle import records (if applicable);
- Disclosure data from the Vehicle History Report must be made available to bidders prior to sale; and
- Vehicle History Report must be made available to Buyer for a reasonable period of time after the Vehicle is marked Won in the TradeBid System.
TRADEBID ARBITRATION POLICY
Our full arbitration policy can be found here: https://www.trade-bid.ie/arbitration
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. TRADEBID AND THE TRADEBID PARTNERS PROVIDE THE TRADEBID SYSTEM AND ALL RELATED SERVICES TO CUSTOMER ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES RELATED TO CUSTOMER’S AND/OR AUTHORISED USER’S USE OF AND ACCESS TO THE TRADEBID SYSTEM AND ANY RELATED SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON?INFRINGEMENT, OR ANY WARRANTIES WHICH MAY BE CREATED THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. CUSTOMER UNDERSTANDS THAT THERE MAY BE INTERRUPTIONS, DELAYS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, AND/OR OTHER PROBLEMS WITH THE TRADEBID SYSTEM, INFORMATION, AND/OR VEHICLE LISTINGS PUBLISHED ON THE TRADEBID SYSTEM, AND THAT TRADEBID WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER, AUTHORISED USERS OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY THEREFOR. TRADEBID DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE TRADEBID SYSTEM WILL BE ERROR FREE, CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR MEET CUSTOMER’S OR ANY THIRD PARTY’S REQUIREMENTS.
- EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN LIABILITIES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL TRADEBID, THE TRADEBID PARTNERS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, LICENSORS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, OR SUPPLIERS (THE "TRADEBID PARTIES") HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO CUSTOMER OR AUTHORISED USERS FOR ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS), EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OR COSTS RESULTING FROM ANY CLAIM (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, EQUITY, NEGLIGENCE, OR STRICT LIABILITY) RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF THE TRADEBID SYSTEM, ANY RELATED SERVICES, THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING THE PERFORMANCE OR BREACH THEREOF OR THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE, OR PERFORMANCE OR NON?PERFORMANCE OF THE TRADEBID SYSTEM OR ANY COMPONENT THEREOF, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- THE LIABILITY OF ANY TRADEBID PARTIES FOR ANY BREACH(ES) OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL, DIRECT DAMAGES INCURRED BY CUSTOMER AS A RESULT OF SUCH BREACH(ES), AND ITS AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR SUCH ACTUAL DAMAGES SHALL NOT EXCEED, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, THE FEES PAID BY CUSTOMER TO TRADEBID OR THE APPLICABLE TRADEBID PARTNER IN RESPECT OF THE TRANSACTION OR SERVICE OR €500, WHICHEVER IS LESS. MULTIPLE CLAIMS SHALL NOT EXPAND THESE LIMITATIONS.
- CUSTOMER AGREES THAT THE TRADEBID PARTIES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, ACTUAL OR OTHERWISE, TO CUSTOMER OR AUTHORISED USERS BASED ON ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: (i) ANY DELAY, INTERRUPTION IN USE OF, FAILURE IN OR BREAKDOWN OF THE TRADEBID SYSTEM OR ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN TRANSMISSION OCCURRING IN THE COURSE OF ACCESSING OR USING THE TRADEBID SYSTEM; (ii) ANY UNLAWFUL OR UNAUTHORISED USE OF THE TRADEBID SYSTEM; (iii) ANY LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO CUSTOMER'S RECORDS OR INFORMATION; OR (iv) ANY CLAIM RESULTING FROM THE TERMINATION OF ACCESS TO THE TRADEBID SYSTEM OR ANY RELATED SERVICES.
- Indemnity. Customer hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and save harmless the TradeBid Parties from and against all liabilities, losses, suits, claims, demands, costs, fines and actions of any kind or nature whatsoever to which a TradeBid Party shall or may become liable, or which a TradeBid Party may suffer (each an “Indemnified Claim”) by reason of (i) Customer’s breach of the Terms and Conditions or any other obligation hereunder or any agreement between Customer and a TradeBid Party; (ii) Customer’s negligence or wilful misconduct; (iii) Transportation Losses; (iv) any personal injury or property damage that Customer or any person for whom Customer is responsible causes to a TradeBid Party; (v) Customer’s use of the TradeBid System or any services or products provided by a TradeBid Party;
- Transportation. All vehicles purchaed on TradeBid will be transported through third parties for the transport of Arrived Vehicles. We provide this service for a fee. We do not warrant or otherwise endorse the services provided by third party transportation companies. By selecting the transportation option via the TradeBid System or other means, you authorise TradeBid or a TradeBid Partner to arrange transportation of your Vehicle with a third party transportation company. In addition, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Buyer will pay the TradeBid Partner the transportation charges indicated on TradeBid webpage on or before the Payment Due Date. Transportation will not be arranged until Buyer has paid the Total Payment Amount to TradeBid and the transportation charges to the TradeBid Partner.
- Any delivery times provided are estimates only. We do not guarantee that the Vehicle will be delivered within the timeframe indicated. Neither TradeBid nor any TradeBid Partner will be liable for any costs or losses associated with the late delivery of a Vehicle.
- Risk of loss for a Vehicle remains with the Seller until the transportation company picks up the Vehicle (the “Vehicle Pick Up Time”), at which point the risk of loss for the Vehicle is transferred to the Buyer. If the Vehicle is damaged in transit, the TradeBid Partner will, as a convenience to Buyer, use commercially reasonable efforts to assist Buyer in making a claim against the transportation company or its insurer. This assistance does not involve initiating or prosecuting legal action against the transportation company or its insurer on your behalf. You agree that TradeBid and the TradeBid Partners are not liable for any theft, conversion, loss, injury, death, damage, claim, expense, suit or demand in any way arising out of or relating to the transportation of Vehicles (“Transportation Losses”).
- To obtain assistance in making a claim for transportation damage, you should follow the claims procedure described on the applicable TradeBid Partner’s website or contact your TradeBid representative for further information.
- Buyer will pay the TradeBid Partner the transportation charges indicated on TradeBid webpage on or before the Payment Due Date. Transportation will not be arranged until Buyer has paid the Total Payment Amount to TradeBid and the transportation charges to the TradeBid Partner.
- Export Transactions. If a Vehicle is to be exported, Buyer is responsible for verifying that it satisfies all export requirements of the originating country and all import requirements of the destination country. TradeBid is not the importer or exporter, and is not responsible for supplying export or import documentation. Arbitration is not available for Vehicles that leave the Republic of Ireland.
- Investigations. TradeBid cooperates fully with all investigations conducted by regulatory, government and police authorities (collectively “Investigative Authority”). By doing business at TradeBid, you authorise us to comply with all reasonable requests from any Investigative Authority for information and/or documents concerning you, your business, and/or transaction history. Any Vehicle in the custody or control of TradeBid may be subject to inspection by Investigative Authorities without prior notice to you.
- Web Information. All Web Information is provided as a courtesy and for informational purposes only. Although we try to ensure that Web Information is accurate, errors may occur. In addition, some Web Information may be dependent on subjective interpretation or opinion. Neither TradeBid nor any TradeBid Partner warrants or guarantees the accuracy or reliability of Web Information.
- Self?Dealing. Self?dealing is strictly prohibited. “Self?dealing” means activities by any person or entity selling or purchasing via the TradeBid System in which both the Seller and Buyer are the same or related entities, and/or share Authorised Representatives or principals, where TradeBid determines in its sole discretion that the intent and/or the result of such dealing is an artificial manipulation of the TradeBid process to create an unfair advantage or disadvantage or to impose undue risk upon TradeBid or others.
- Price Boosting. Price boosting (aka “shilling”), or any other activity in which a Customer on its own or with others attempts to artificially inflate or decrease the selling price of a Vehicle, is strictly prohibited.
- Conducting Business. TradeBid: (i) may rely and act upon any purported signature whether oral, written, or electronic and other communication in connection with the TradeBid System or services purportedly sent by Customer and/or any Authorised User or person purporting to be an agent or employee of Customer, and (ii) has no obligation to scrutinise, inquire, or confirm any signature or communication with Customer, any Authorised User or other person purporting to be an agent or employee of Customer. TradeBid may conduct business with Customer through the (non-exclusive) use of electronic, computer, digital, or other paperless means, including the good faith reliance on electronic mail, facsimile transmittal, telephonic or other usual and regular forms of communication without confirmation or authentication of the communication by receipt of an original signature, document, paper or otherwise.
- Termination. You have the right to cease doing business with us whenever you wish and we have the right to cease doing business with you whenever we wish.
- Governing Law. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by, interpreted under, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland and the federal laws of Ireland.
- Governing Language. The parties have agreed that the governing language for these Terms and Conditions shall be English, regardless of whether there is any current or future translation of this Agreement and regardless of whether multiple language versions of this Agreement have been executed. All documents and communications contemplated thereby or relating thereto be drawn up in the English language.
- Miscellaneous. No waiver of the provisions hereof shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorised representative of TradeBid. If any term or section of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable, under any statute or court decision, or any governmental rule or regulation, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain effective. These Terms and Conditions shall bind the respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns of Customer and inure to the benefit of TradeBid and its successors, assigns and subrogees.
By accessing or using the TradeBid System, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.